1. First of all, I have to mention my little garden helper. He makes me smile every day. Especially when he is batting the fluffy blooms of the Little Lamb Hydrangea and laughing his gurgling, hilarious laugh.
2. My sweet hubby who makes my world go ‘round, and does the heavy lifting in the garden. (And is secretly falling in love with gardening - I just know it!)
3. My back garden, which is still in the early stages of being developed. I feel very blessed to have this space to work with as I dream of making it my ideal garden.
4. The resources to create this garden. I know I am lucky.
5. Three dear long time friends, two of whom are gardeners, and one of whom shudders at worms and all things dirt but loves that I am being creative.
6. Walks in the woods, walks snooping at other’s gardens, and walks in public gardens.
7. Visiting your gardens via your blogs. You are all soooo talented!! Yes, you!
9. The anticipation of waiting to see if the first bulbs ever that I planted in the fall will come up.
10. Of course, my plans this year for my garden. More on those later!
I won’t ask any of you to share your lists of what makes you happy; however, I look forward to the cheerfulness of your posts as spring makes her way to your garden. Thanks for the inspiration, Clayton.
Cheers to you all!