Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Two Flowers that said Thank You

A project I have been working on at work came to fruition on Friday. It involved five months of negotiations with six partners with varying agendas.


It took all the professionalism I had to steer this one through. Sometimes, I couldn’t sleep at night, worrying that it would fall apart.

After a few scary bumps late in the road it came together. All the important people were pleased.


I was exhausted in my office yesterday afternoon. Almost in a daze.

My boss slipped out and came back with this floral arrangement to say “thank you”.


It was so thoughtful. And I think the flowers are sweet, too.

7 comments:

The Galloping Gardener said...

Ooh! I love these pictures!!

sweet bay said...

What a lovely arrangement!

ruthie said...

how beautiful, its good to know that you are appreciated sometimes isn't it. good to hear your project came together!

The Garden Ms. S said...

Thanks everybody.

I just love the arrangement and the thought behind it. I appreciate being appreciated :)

Ellie Mae's Cottage said...

Congrats on a successful project! How nice of your boss to show his appreciation that way. -Jackie

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Lovely orchids and what a nice boss!

Anna said...

Glad all went well for you and on what a thoughtful boss you have :)